What? You want an example? Well let me name some:
- shoes: when you come in, leave them in the hallway, and not where ever your feet land;
- school bags: take them up with you to your room where you should be studying, and not drop it on your way to the fridge;
- laundry: guess what: there are three baskets in the attic that were made especially for that use... how convenient;
- dishes: put them in the dish washer and not in your bedroom, or on the living room table: they'll never get clean over there;
- PC/notebook: using it for school work is excellent, to game great... but not this often. Take a board game downstairs and let's play!