Thursday, December 10, 2009

Iriani

Yesterday a day with mild setbacks all over the place
  • Sean sick
  • keys to the car without a trace in the early morning - not the best time for them to play with me
  • woman on a bike in front of me on a road where no bikers are allowed, very dangerous situation
  • lots of students with sign on exam-laziness
  • left eye got worse, need stronger contacts
  • left leg stopped functioning as it should: deaf feeling, plus stabs of pain in the right
 On the other hand
  • finished building website for conference, everybody was happy about it
  • the new contacts might chase my head aches away
  • kids ate well: white rice with Indonesian shoarma dish (my own recipe) and mixed stir-fried vegetables, Vman like it too
  • had a nice talk with former brother-in-law
  • was so tired that I slept throughout the night
On top of that today had a real surprise in store: at Sean's school, where I was with him and my ex, I met an old friend, whom I lost sight of years ago. Her name is Iriani and she's a great small wonderful kind and gentle woman. It was so nice catching up with her, that we decided to get back in touch. Gave her my email-address, hopefully she'll contact me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment