Monday, April 20, 2009

Swing

Today another spring day. How I wished the 'weather' at work had this light sunny quality too.
Things are happening and I don't have any influence on them. How I hate seeing people being broken by insensitive words. I wonder if I should smack my fist on the table and demand another approach. Seems the management's mind is set on their opinion and nothing can change that.
My killer headache returned and I took two hours off to go home early, dress in a summer's dress and sit on my new swinging couch in the gentle sun with a book to forget all for a while.
Spoiling my youngest son who's on the couch after a nap, not feeling well also.
Waiting for my eldest son who's having trouble with public transportation.
Think I'll go back to swing a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment