Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reflection

Today was not a good day. If I keep up this pace, it's going to overtake me and I will go down. Don't be mistaken: I love my work and many tasks, but it can be too much at some point. Unfortunately my boss can't do anything about it yet. But one day our team will get reinforcements and we have to hang on 'till then.
On top of that the irritation and emotional effects caused by the never ending comments of my ex *stares*. He isn't mean or anything, but we have a different way of interacting. Me as little as possible, only for the kids. He as often as possible for anything.
Ah well, writing this down helps me to calm down, put it off my mind for the day. It's after 9 pm and that's time for relaxing, not fretting over things that can't be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment